- We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
- The key purpose of this role is to directly supervise, manage and optimize warehouse operations (Receipt, Storage, Replenishment, Shipping and Returns) to meet and exceed set goals.
- This function oversees and coordinates daily warehousing activities by implementing quality, productivity, production, and customer service standards.
Key Outputs and Responsibilities
- Manage and drive improvements in daily warehouse operations – Receipt, Storage, Offloading, Loading.
- Optimize all warehouse processes to ensure satisfactory and on-time delivery to customers
- Manage warehouse Inventory with focus on driving inventory accuracy
- Process customer receipts and pass customer credit.
- Process inter-depot and inter-warehouse transfers.
- Manage all critical products affecting Downtime Caused by Logistics e.g. Sorting and FLT availability
- Manage the inflow and outflow of products (Full Products and Containers)
- Drive achievement of warehouse PI’s and KPI’s
- Participate in annual target setting and cascading
- Cascade Team and Individual Goals and Manage Team Performance (Daily Performance Tracking, Monthly One on One’s)
- Develop and Implement process standards: SOPs, OPL’s OWDs etc.
- Manage Warehouse stock to ensure quality and availability to customers (Internal and External)
- Maintain and improve safety by driving the correct safety behaviors on the shop-floor.
- Ensure optimal asset utilization (Warehouse, Forklifts, Human Resources)
- Ensure accuracy of inventory and shipments
- Facilitate Team dynamics.
- Supervise Daily Stock Counts
- Manage internal and external customer complaints
Own and Drive Implementation of VPO/DPO:
- Engage with the Plant regarding their VPO/DPO dream by driving VPO/DPO on the shop floor.
- Representation during milestone audits will be necessary to support the Plant’s VPO/DPO dream.
Warehouse KPI Reporting:
- Collate and Submit daily PI/KPI data as per requirement by the Warehouse Controller.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc./ B.Tech /HND in a related field.
- 2 years’ experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Traits & Competences Required:
- Computer Literate
- MS Office / Excel
- Strong and assertive
- Compliance driven
- Strong work ethic: Setting and achieving goals
- Dependable: Consistently following through
- Positive attitude: Creating a good environment.
- Self-motivated: Working effectively with little direction
- Team-oriented: Making the most out of collaboration
Method of Application
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements.
- We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval.
- Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
- In accordance with AB InBev duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is safe for of our employees and their families, our customers and visitors, and the community at large from infectious diseases that may be reduced by vaccinations, we require all new appointments to be vaccinated as a condition of employment at our company
Interested and qualified? Go to International Breweries on wd1.myworkdaysite.com to apply