Location: Along Sapele road, Benin city.
- The Company is seeking to hire a Security Officer that will work with his team within the school located in Benin city, Edo state.
- The role will be responsible for keeping watch of the premises and monitoring the unauthorized access, prevention of theft or shoplifting and enforcing the company policies in regards to health and safety in the premises.
- This candidate is expected to work on Mon-Saturday between 8:00am and 6:00pm on a permanent contract.
- Carrying out security checks on visitors, on arrival and exit
- Providing a polite, visible uniformed presence on the sales floor
- Ensuring the safety of colleagues and customers
- Assisting the management team in store
- Protecting and safeguarding the company assets
- General Health and Safety in store
Our Ideal candidates must:
- Have a First School Leaving Certificate (SSCE / NECO)
- 1-2 years cognate work experience either as a trained or untrained security or protocol officer
- Must demonstrated a strong sense of awareness of his or her surrounding
- Strong communication skills
- Being polite and helpful
- Confidence to challenge people
- Ideal candidate MUST live within Benin city
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.