We are seeking a male Secretary/Sales Attendant with 1-3 years of experience to join our team. The successful candidate must be not more than 35 years old, with an SSCE certificate and above.
• Perform general secretarial duties, including typing, answering phones, scheduling appointments, and maintaining records.
• Provide excellent customer service by attending to customers’ inquiries and requests.
• Assist in the sales process by promoting products, completing sales transactions, and
maintaining a clean and organized sales floor.
• Handle customer complaints or concerns in a professional and timely manner.
• Assist with inventory management and restocking of products.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the management.
• Minimum of SSCE certificate and above.
• 1-3 years of experience as a Secretary/Sales Attendant.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational and time management skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Must be proficient in the use of basic computer applications.
• Ability to maintain a positive and professional attitude at all times.
• Must be physically fit and able to stand for extended periods of time.