A luxury perfume brand is looking for 3 Sales and Marketing Executives (Female) to help build the brand. The business is opening its main outlet in Opebi Ikeja and the marketing professionals are expected to grow the business brand and presence in the market and manage the two other outlets.
To be considered for this position, you will need to demonstrate the ability to:
- Develop and implement strategic and operational marketing and sales plans to achieve the business objectives.
- Develop and manage sales/marketing channels
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Manage daily growth and development of marketing campaigns.
- Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organise and develop marketing activities by identifying trends and new market opportunities.
- Identify new sales opportunities.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities including hands on market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trends, advertising and marketing promotional events
- Must have digital marketing experience and be able to manage social media comms, keeping abreast of new digital developments and updates to programmes such as Google Ads and Facebook Ads; creating digital marketing content and posting regularly
- Demonstrate B2B and B2C Experience Sales or marketing experience,
- Develop comprehensive, cohesive and branded social media presence for the business, including development of new content (images, video, text) in line with PR, marketing and events, that encourages engagement with target audiences.
- Be highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising integrated campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
We are open to speaking to people who are in a hands-on / on the field / instore manager / marketing executive positions or candidates with a passion for marketing
Please Note – this is a hands-on / on the field / in-store executive role and candidates must be graduates
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.