- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business opportunities
- Promote our brand and services we render to potential clients through direct communication in face-to-face meetings, telephone calls and presentations
- Maintain and keep a good relationship with our clients
- Prepare marketing plans and strategies
- Responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting
- Possess drive, motivation, and acute attention to detail in ensuring all sales opportunities to the company are captured and deals are gotten.
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals and contracts
- A thorough understanding of clients’ needs/objectives
- Sourcing of contracts via Nipex, Tender Magazines and Collection of tenders from various ministries and follow through for positive results.
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner .
- 80% of the time will be out of the office for follow-up and follow-through meetings.
- Preparing and developing technical presentations to explain our company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers.
- Discuss materials needs and requirements with customers and engineers.
- Generating high-quality sales leads, following up after initial contact, securing and renewing orders, negotiating prices, completing sales and arranging deliveries.
- Researching, developing and modifying materials and products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs
- Collating client feedback and evaluating the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identifying areas of improvement and communicating these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management
- Training other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- Minimum Qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in any related Science Field
- Within 3 – 8years of experience in the sales and technology field.
- A positive and determined approach to researching and analyzing new business opportunities
- Confident negotiator and ability to ‘close the deal’
- Must have strong interpersonal, customer service and sales skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and business writing skills especially proposals
- Proficient in MS Office packages especially PowerPoint
- Capable of hands-on problem-solving, with the ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to Drive (COMPULSORY )
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.