A project management trainer plays a vital role in ensuring that Trainees have the necessary skills and knowledge to execute projects successfully. By imparting expertise and practical knowledge, they contribute to the overall competency towards certification and practicing in the the field of project management.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Prepare participants for project management certification exams (e.g., PMP, PRINCE2) by offering focused training and exam strategies.
- Conduct engaging and informative training sessions on project management principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Adapt training methods to meet the diverse needs of participants, whether they are beginners or experienced professionals.
- Develop and update training materials, including course outlines, lesson plans, presentations, and learning resources.
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in project management.
- Minimum academic qualification of HND or BSc in any related Course
- Proven experience as a project manager or project management trainer.
- In-depth knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and best practices (e.g., PMBOK, PRINCE2, Agile).
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the ability to effectively deliver training to diverse audiences.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to handle multiple training projects simultaneously.
- Ability to create engaging and interactive training materials.
- Proficiency in using training platforms, e-learning tools, and educational technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport and establish trust with trainees.
- Relevant certifications such as PMP (Project Management Professional) or equivalent are highly desirable.