- A pharmacist with in-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical products and their appropriate use.
- Must be fully registered and licenced by the Pharmacy Guild of Nigeria
- Three years cognate experience in the field
- Must assess and fill medication prescriptions for patients and if necessary may discuss medicinal alternatives with doctors and other medical professionals.
- In charge of the pharmacy daily operations
- Order and stock medications and arrange them neatly on the pharmacy shelves.
- Ensures that the pharmacy comply with the legal requirements and regulations
- Maintain medication and patient records.
- Managerial and customer relation skill is a must
- Competitive and Attractive
- Comparative to Industry Standards
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com using the position as subject of email.