- Plan warehouses and distribution centres for efficiency in both operations and capacity.
- Organise transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary.
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways.
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule.
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low.
- Maintain quality throughout the logistics processes.
- Develop logistics along with support plans, budget requirements and deployment timelines for new operations.
- Develop logistical plans for current operations and logistics contingency plans.
- Prepare plans for liquidation and downsizing.
- Develop and execute tools and methodologies to enable effective implementation of logistic plans.
- Design and develop standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Ensure to work seamlessly and assiduously with all other department of the company.
- Identify added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
- Be coordinative with a sound moral attitude in order not to put the company’s name in disrepute.
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the company’s information at your disposal.
- Coordinate logistics activities related to procurement.
- First Degree.
- Substantial knowledge of standard logistics procedures and practices required.
- Good level of technical skills in mechanics / Communications
- Good communication and representative skills.
- Ability to multitask and deal with situations.
- Ability to adapt within the working environment.
- Ability to work in a team setting.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.