Job title: Levene Energy Group Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now
Job description: Levene Energy Group is an energy Services solutions provider with four main subsidiaries; Levene Hydrocarbon, Levene Trading, Levene Energy Development, Levene Engineering. Levene is an innovative solutions provider to the global energy sector leveraging on advanced technology, highly qualified professionals and global best practices to create value for its stakeholders. Our vision is to be a global leader in energy solutions characterized by quality, professionalism, and a commitment to excellence. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Executive
Location: Benin City, Edo (On-site)
Job type: Full-time
- The Key Account Executive will focus on customer acquisition, lead generation, and prospect management.
- The Key Account Executive will be responsible for researching client business referrals, network, and web leads.
- They will also be required to provide prospective customers/clients with all the services offered and additional presentations as needed, and work with clients to create solutions for their needs and consult throughout the sales process.
- Accountable for the management and converting of leads into projects. Ownership of proposals & tenders and drive to completion, following Levene process.
- Support and provide input in the development and implementation of Levene’s Upstream and Engineering Services strategy.
- Responsible for ongoing management and maintenance of current and new client relationships.
- Engage with and leverage the relationships of staff within Levene’s organization to enable penetration into various companies and increase exposure of the business.
- Responsible for managing timely initiation and update of the CRM system, including (but not limited to) client contact details, work pipeline/opportunities, Prioritized Pursuit plans and actions.
- Developing an understanding of, and insights into, the Nigerian Oil & Gas market. Highly analytical – capable of managing and/or conducting market research to determine target clients, markets and countries/regions.
- Keeping up to date with industry news, market intelligence and trends and using this knowledge to have informed discussions with clients and to determine new opportunities.
- Maintain an understanding of competitors activity, their offerings, market share and understanding Levene’s differentiating factors
- Develop client specific marketing and sales promotional presentations and materials and manage process and resources required as activity in the market increases.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Support selling and proactively proposing innovations and initiatives to enhance customer competitive position/ performance.
- Carry out other responsibilities as required by Group Executive Management.
- Technical background and/or Technical qualification in a related Technical Engineering Science
- Minimum of 5 years work experience within Oilfield services.
- Knowledge of Contracting & Procurement is an added advantage.
- Market analytical skills, strong industry knowledge.
- Relationship-building and communication.
- Innovative thinking, disruptive thinker.
- Leadership, consulting background & agility.
- Able to drive customer needs and develop an insight-selling view.
- Our preference is for the ideal candidate to be situated in the South – South geographical region of Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
Location: Benin City, Edo State
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 00:27:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!