Job title: Job Openings at Netford Consulting
Company: Netford Consulting
Job description: Netford Consulting – We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates on behalf of our client for the postion below:
Job Position: Hotel Manager
Job Location: Isihor, Edo State, Benin City
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking for an experienced, highly motivated Hotel Manager to take control of the day-to-day operations for our amazing Hotel.
- As Hotel Manager you will work with, and develop, the team to provide exceptional guest service, continually exceeding the highest possible standards whilst overseeing the smooth running of the hotel’s operations ensuring the hotels objectives are met and maintained at all times through maximizing occupancy, revenue, and maintaining and building on the reputation of the hotel
- Plan, implement and manage overall hotel daily operations
- Conduct hotel budgeting and financial planning
- Plan and organize hotel activities to drive sales
- Manage and monitor hotel expenses
- Manage and track hotel inventory
- Build and maintain strong relationships with visitors and clients
- Build relationships with vendors
- Suggest and implement new ideas
- Hire and onboard new hotel staff
- Evaluate staff performance
- Ensure safety and adherence to rules and regulations
- Prepare and manage schedules and shifts
- Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or relevant field with2 – 4 years work experience.
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Experience in the use of Hotel management software is an added advange
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great decision making and problems solving skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good Interpersonal skills.
Job Position: Hotel Receptionist
Job Location: Isihor, Benin City, Edo Stae
Employment Type: Full-time
- Perform all check-in and check-out tasks
- Manage online and phone reservations
- Inform customers about payment methods
- Register guests collecting necessary information (like contact details and exact dates of their stay)
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and assign rooms
- Provide information about our hotel, available rooms, rates and amenities
- Respond to clients’ complaints in a timely and professional manner
- Liaise with our housekeeping staff to ensure all rooms are clean, tidy and fully-furnished to accommodate guests’ needs
- Confirm group reservations and arrange personalized services for VIP customers and event attendees, like wedding guests
- Upsell additional facilities and services, when appropriate
- Maintain updated records of bookings and payments.
Requirements and Skills
- Applicant should SSCE / NECO / GCE /OND / NCE/HND or B.Sc from any of the Nigeria recognized institution.
- Must be internet savvy
- Must be smart and confident
- Customer service attitude
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain a positive, friendly attitude even under high pressure.
Expected salary: 30000 – 40000 per month
Location: Benin City, Edo State
Job date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 23:30:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!