- Our client is looking for a proactive and passionate General Manager to ensure regular progress, updates & reviews are conducted between yourself and your staff; along with managing the day-to-day operations and processes.
- We are looking for a forward-thinking General Manager who delivers to high standards in the late-night sector focusing on music, lighting, and entertainment, utilizing various revenue streams and creative influences.
- This person will want to understand the company culture, vision, and values whilst maintaining a high-performing reputation within the group.
- Manage day to day operations including shift management
- Experienced in forecasting a healthy balance sheet & strategy to exceed financial budgets
- Understanding of both digital and offline marketing
- Resilient and persistent character able to integrate into the local community
- Be a natural & welcoming leader with a passion to teach and develop those around you
- Have an excellent understanding of current trends and creative initiatives to exploit them to drive revenue
- Ensure company policies are always adhered to.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 10 years work experience.
- This is a full-time and permanent role that will see you working shift patterns that include evenings and weekends, so you must be flexible in terms of the hours required of you.
- This is by no means a 9 to 5 role and all applicants should take this into consideration. Our client’s team loves what they do! They have a passion for providing an experience second to none and offer plenty of career development opportunities and benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.