Job title: Business Development Specialist – Modern Auto Repair, Diagnostic, Service, and Solutions Company
Company: Myrtle Management Consultants
Job description: Company Description
If you are a Business Development or Key Account professional looking for an opportunity to grow, our Client’s company has an exciting opportunity for you based in Benin City Edo State! You will engage with strategic corporate and vehicle leasing companies to form strong relationships with key stakeholders at all levels and be a customer advocate both external and internal. The BDS identifies, develops, builds, manages, and delivers opportunities via the management of relationships with new and existing customers, the generation of new sales leads, and the development and implementation of event-related sales and marketing initiatives. Developing a deep understanding of the customers’ key goals and how our Client’s business can provide solutions to help meet them. You will be presenting the business’s state-of-the-art Auto repair workshop to prospective Customers while optimizing existing business relationships.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals in line with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics within the Edo State and its environs
- Aligns with commercial strategy and help execute high level strategic pre-sales and post-sales implementation plans.
- Ability to build and maintain a network of relationships which facilitate deal flow.
- Develops campaigns and initiatives for driving revenue growth for the business and assists in client retention work around business services.
- Carry out Business Development /Sales growth plan for the company
- Engage with strategic targets that promote growth with key USER accounts
- Develop relationships at all levels within target market accounts such as large corporates within several sectors Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Vehicle Leasing Companies, Oil and Gas, Education, Hospitality etc.
- Provide a monthly overview of the opportunity funnel and progress on key opportunities
- Coordinate with local, regional, and global contacts on opportunities, specification influence, and market initiatives
- Provide feedback on emerging trends, competitor strategy, and new product development needs to segment team
- Attend automotive and automobile conferences to gain knowledge and insights on emerging trends and have access to networking opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, or Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration is preferred
- 5+ years experience in Industrial Business Development/Sales preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, strong initiative and good judgment, and decision-making capabilities
- Detail-oriented, ability to work well under pressure
- An action-oriented sales professional who ensures accountability and collaborates and builds networks within a growing organization.
- Ability to inspire trust in the customers you serve and develop Win-Win situations for your customers and the company by having a strategic mindset.
- Shows a great level of resourcefulness and are resilient at balancing stakeholders’ goals.
- Solid skills to build and present interactive, relevant, and engaging presentation materials regarding the subject matter to move an opportunity forward
- Ability to travel 30 – 50%
- The remuneration is competitive along with other benefits
The Deadline for submission is August 30, 2022 Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date.
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
Location: Benin City, Edo State
Job date: Sat, 13 Aug 2022 22:15:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!