Job title: Business Development Officer Job at Pickmeup International Company
Company: Pickmeup International Company
Job description: Pickmeup International Company – The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution
. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Officer
Job Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Part-time
- Planning and execution of effective promotions to increase ride and Income.
- Responsible for promoting and publicizing the company’s brand and services.
- Carrying out the daily tasks that keep the department functioning.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Devising and developing ideas and strategies.
- A minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Applicant with 1 – 3 years of experience with a ride hailing firm with IT knowledge.
- Applicant must possess good computer and telecommunication skills.
- Applicant must be innovative and creative.
- Applicant must have the ability to work to achieve set targets and goals.
- Applicant must have the ability to work in a competitive environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to:
Location: Benin City, Edo State
Job date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 00:43:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!